Jon is a highly regarded Fitness and Wellness Consultant with a private studio base in Melbourne City, and over 10 years experience in the industry.
His training style encompasses using the latest proven training techniques in mind stimulating games and drills. No training session is the same with each client treated in a highly specific manner.
Jon’s training style focuses on improving each clients movement skills, athleticism and overall education of fitness and health. In turn clients will get major results in body fat reduction, strength and power generation, lean muscle gain and corrected posture and mobility.
He currently divides his time between his studio operation and as Co-founder of the online sportswear destination The Practical Man.
Michael uses the principle of strength and conditioning to produce fast effective results in the areas of fat loss, strength, athletic performance and rehabilitation.
- Bachelor of Sport Management
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association Level 1
- ERA Running Technique Level 1 (Exercise Research Australia)
- Nutrition for Sport Performance (Sport Dieticians Australia)
- 8 years experience in the fitness industry working in both Australia and New Zealand.
∙ Diploma in Personal Training & Sports Massage Therapy – Premier Global UK
∙ 10 years experience
∙ Kettlebell Coach (IKFF, WorldKettlebell Club)
∙ Power/Olympic Lifting Coach – Level 1 (PA, AWF)
∙ Kit Laughlin Stretch Practitioner™ & Teacher
∙ FRC® Provider
∙ Wim Hof Method™ Breathing
∙ TRX Certified Trainer
Kevin arrived in Melbourne in 2010 after competing for many years at the elite level as a gymnast in France. By drawing on his unique experience in gymnastics, dance and mobility his training style involves a unique combination of gymnastics drills and flowing movements to take his clients body and movement to the next level and beyond.
- Gymnastics Conditioning
- Strength Conditioning
- Animal Flow – Mobility, Agility, Neuromuscular Communication
“I’m passionate about passing on my knowledge and enabling those who train with me to align body and mind, to perfect form and balance, and to train with Symmetry.”
An active Fitness Model and Crossfit Competitor Brian practises what he preaches in his training. Down to earth and motivational he consistently takes his clients to the next level of their training ability.
- 6 Years Industry Experience
- Cert 3 and 4 Fitness
- Level 1 Crossfit Trainer
- Level 1 BioPrint Practitioner
- Essential Rehab Trainer Cert
- Level 1 and 2 Kettlebell Trainer
- Pendley Level 2 Olympic Lifting Cert
Tony brings over ten years’ experience at the highest level as a personal trainer, corporate and public speaker, author and coach. His understanding and integration of mind and body principles bridges the gap between health, well-being and human behaviour.
Tony is a passionate and enthusiastic personal trainer and exercise specialist with proven industry experience.
His specialties include:
- Holistic health
- Lifestyle and wellness coaching
- Post – Rehabilitation specialising in lower back pain and core conditioning
- Pre and Post Natal Training
- Functional Movement Training
- Nutrition, Lifestyle Coaching
- Stress Management, Mental Resilience and Performance
- Cycling Specific Training
- Strength & Conditioning – Elite Athletes